Multi-site, multi-disciplinary solutions proven in more than 35% of France’s CHU laboratories.
For over 30 years, MIPS has been provinding solutions to laboratories and healthcare facilities in countries across Europe. Today, 59 French hospitals (CHU and CH), comprising over 6,800 laboratory users, are supported by our solutions.
Our laboratory information management systems meet the needs of both hospitals and private laboratories for maximum functionality. From the most complex to the simplest workflow: MIPS solutions can play a significant role in streamlining work processes, and help laboratories cut costs, save time and operate more efficiently.
Global facts and figures:
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our software
- 350 healthcare IT professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
- 30 years successfully deploying laboratory software solutions
- 35 countries using our solutions
- 9 different languages in operational use
In GLIMS Genetics, we combine the strengths of a mature LIS for the classic laboratory areas with the special requirements in genetics, including the latest methods such as NGS.
With DaVinci you get a dedicated laboratory management solution that focuses on the needs of modern pathology labs.