16 April 2019
The CliniSys & ICE Joint National Conference and Summer User Group 2019 will once again be hosted at The Belfry on the 6th & 7th June. We're expecting over 300 delegates to attend and hear thought provoking presentations and discussions with some of the key innovators and thought leaders in Healthcare and Laboratory Medicine.
Some of the keynote speakers confirmed to date inlcude:
- Will Smart, Chief Information Officer, Health & Social Care NHS England
- Dr Rachael Liebmann, RCPath - "Workforce, The College and Disruptive Technology"
- The Pathology "Getting It Right First time" team
- John Ringrow, UKAS - "Maintaining and managing your schedules and handling applications for extension to scope"
- Dr Nigel Oakes, Royal Cornawall Hospitals NHS Trust - "Building of relationships with users and local CCG"