16 April 2019
The CliniSys & ICE Joint National Conference and Summer User Group 2019 was once again hosted at The Belfry on the 6th & 7th June. Around 270 delegates attended and heard thought provoking presentations and discussions with some of the key innovators and thought leaders in Healthcare and Laboratory Medicine.
Some of the keynote speakers inlcuded:
- Will Smart, Chief Information Officer, Health & Social Care NHS England
- Dr Rachael Liebmann, RCPath - "Workforce, The College and Disruptive Technology"
- Dr Marion Woods - The Pathology "Getting It Right First time" team
- Abdrea Clark - NHS England & NHS Improvement
- Dr Jonathan Bloor - SystemC & Graphnet
- Professor Rachel McKendry - London Centre for Nano Technology
- Professor Jonathan Kay - Faculty of Clinical Informatics
- Dr Branko Perunovic - South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Integrated Care System
- John Ringrow, UKAS - "Maintaining and managing your schedules and handling applications for extension to scope"
- Dr Nigel Oakes, Royal Cornawall Hospitals NHS Trust - "Building of relationships with users and local CCG"