08 August 2018
The CliniSys & ICE Joint National Conference and Winter User Group 2018 was once again hosted at The Belfry on the 8th & 9th November. 296 delegates attended to hear thought provoking presentations and discussion with some of the key innovators and thought leaders in Healthcare and Laboratory Medicine.
Some of the keynote speakers inlcude:
- Graham Danks from the Black Country Partnership - "Pathology Service Networking - Building a business case"
- Dr Rachael Liebmann, RCPath - "Workforce, The College and Disruptive Technology"
- Mark Shaw, AWS - "Artificial Intelligence and uses in Healthcare
- Charles Lilley from Integrated Pathology Partnerships Ltd - "The role of the private sector; the view from the dark side"
- Adrian Byrne, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust - "The role of a Global Digital Exemplar Hospital"
- Doris-Ann Williams, BIVDA - "Point of Care Testing"
- Dr Owen Driskell, NIHR - "The Clinical Research Network"
- Arturo Weschler, Medial EarlySign - "Applying mathematical algorithms & AI to detect early warning signals and health risks"