10 October 2019
The CliniSys National Conference and Winter User Group 2019 was once again hosted at The Belfry on the 7th & 8th November. Over 280 delegates representing around 60 NHS Trusts attended and heard thought provoking presentations and discussions with some of the key innovators and thought leaders in Healthcare and Laboratory Medicine.
Some of the keynote speakers inlcuded:
- Dr Laszlo Igali. Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - "Flying safe - beyond checklists (What can we learn from aviation in pathology)
- Hugh Risebrow, Latchmore Associates - "Optimising patient pathways in a network"
- Stephen Hading, One Dorset - "The One Dorset Approach to netorking"
- Simon Brewer, South West London Pathology - "The networked Pathology Service and the patient"
- Sara Pallant, East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust - "Extending practice beyond laboratory science"
- Liam Whitby, Preseident UKNEQAS - "UKNEQAS Update at 50"
- Andrew Sunley, NHS Digital - "New develoments in Pathology using SNOMED CT and FHIR"
- Robert Bransby, London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust - "Radiology Clinical Decision Support case study"
- Andrew Davies, The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - "Maintaining best of breed systems and combatting the rise of EPRs"
- DrMatthew Burke, Philips - "Digiatal Pathology Solutions"
- Dr Ellie Dow, NHS Tayside - " iLFT"
- Dr Rachel Wheeler, South West London Pathology - "Interesting Immunology from the Protein Reference Laboratory"