07 June 2016
The CliniSys Summer conference and user group meeting was hosted at The Belfry on the 9th & 10th June and more than 250 delegates were treated to thought provoking presentations and discussion with some of the key innovators and thought leaders in Healthcare and Laboratory Medicine. The main theme of event was to focus on how pathology departments can better look after their customers / CCGs and protect and grow their business by delivering added value and improved care. Lord Carter's recent review of hospital productivity and his recommendations ensuring that pathology achieve key benchmarks by April 2017 was also covered.
Some of the keynote guest speakers included:
- Professor Finbarr Cotter, Clinical Director, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Professor Jo Martin, Director of Acedemic Health Sciences, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Danielle Freedman, Chair Lab Test Online board
- Laura Sato, HSCIC
- Matthew Campbell-Hill, National Information Board
- Dr Anwar Alhaq, Centenary project Director, 100,000 Genomes Programme
Representatives from NHSBT and PHE also presented.