The deciding factor
Quality is the deciding factor when differentiating CliniSys from other providers of clinical laboratory management information systems. Since inception, our philosophy has been to achieve, adhere to and maintain the highest possible quality management and control accreditations.
Our quality management system is embedded in the processes across our business and we invest in tools to support those processes and we ensure that all employees are familiar with the processes and that they received regular updates on any changes.
We continually invest in the improvment of our processes and benchmark ourselves against the most demanding international standards. We have been accredited to ISO20000 Customer Service Management, ISO27001 Security and Patient Confidentiality standards and ISO9001:2008 - the International Standard for Quality Management Systems.
Our adherence to these three prime service and quality management standards ensures:
- Improved customer satisfaction - through a more professional approach to solution and service delivery that consistently meets customer requirements
- Reduced operating costs - through continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies
- Improved stakeholder relationships - including staff, customers and partners
- Legal compliance - by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact CliniSys and our customers
- Improved risk management - through greater consistency and traceability of services
- Proven business credentials - through independent verification against recognised standards
- Constant opportunity to drive Continual Service Improvement - through our unique ability to identify and communicate the enhancement of your services.