Blood Registration and Tracking
End to end traceability
CyberTrack is a web-based application for online transfusion registration and tracking. It allows health care providers (nurses, doctors) from outside the laboratory to register a blood transfusion and to consult recent, current and future transfusion info.
• Full traceability of entire transfusion process, from ordering the blood bag to registering the transfusion.
• Consultation of blood bag details and patient data from the LIS by scanning the blood bag or patient identification, as well as information on recent, current and scheduled transfusions.
• Web-based application allows the registration of the start and end of a blood transfusion process from outside the laboratory.
• Fast and secure communication with the laboratory.
• Final bedside compatibility check.
• Enhances communication and sharing of patient data between hospital units.
• Improves patient safety, by decreasing risk of human error in transfusion.
• Supports transfusion unit and blood bank in meeting legal requirements for traceability of blood.
• Simplifies administration: all data is entered only once into the system.
DID YOU KNOW?
A web-based application allows the registration of the start and end of a blood transfusion process from outside the laboratory.