Web-based results communication system
Our CyberLab is a simple and user-friendly, yet powerful
web-based requesting and result reporting system. It can be
integrated with virtually any laboratory information management
With CyberLab, lab results are available as soon as the lab
releases them, via the extremely flexible and feature-rich results
reporting screen. You can choose how you wish to view them by
customising the screen with the wide range of layout and filter
CyberLab gives you views of up to 20 requests simultaneously for
a single patient, with easy-to-use navigation buttons for browsing
through the results. Plus, you have detailed patient information
and permanent results from the patient's medical record, right
there, on your screen.
• Ensures transparent and secure exchange of laboratory
• Helps speed up the care process.
• Integrates with virtually any major laboratory information
• Improves clinical safety via full end-to-end electronic
• Flexible, to adapt to your specific needs and way of
• Advanced result views and reports
• Cumulative views of up to 20 requests for a single
• Decision support via definable attachments
• Support for graphs and images
• Printer-friendly PDF reports
• Customisable for each individual user
• "To do" lists
• Acknowledgment of result facility
• Advanced customisation options
DID YOU KNOW?
CyberLab can present different result types originating from
different external systems, and can also communicate with mobile
technologies such as smartphones, offering mobile staff immediate
access to results.
FACT AND FIGURES
Nearly 100 laboratories across Europe are using CyberLab to make
results easily accessible to their requesting clinicians.