Laboratory Information Management
GLIMS: The most widely-used laboratory information system in Europe
The heart of our solutions portfolio is
GLIMS is a comprehensive automation system for
order-entry, instrument communication, results processing and
validation, quality control, results communication, reconciliation
and invoicing, payment follow-up and statistics.
GLIMS can be used in an extremely diverse range of laboratory
disciplines: haematology, bacteriology, clinical chemistry,
transfusions, serology, immunology, toxicology,
virology, pathology, clinical trials,
The solution is used by over 15,000 people across 19 countries
in 9 different languages, making it Europe's most widely-used
laboratory information system.
Because it is extremely flexible to the specific needs of your
• GLIMS is multi-lingual within a single database.
• GLIMS can be expanded to other, on- or off-site labs,
simply and without fuss.
• GLIMS is configurable, so you can freely define content of
screens and reports. You can even customise them for specific
• GLIMS is compliant with all national legislation - pricing,
invoicing, accounting, VAT - offering you pure peace of mind.
Yet, with GLIMS you get the most advanced information management
system at your fingertips. We never stop developing and enhancing
its capabilities - which means we never stop enhancing
GLIMS will support all of your laboratory operations, helping drive
improvements in efficiency and effectiveness:
• automation of reptitive tasks, including data entry,
reporting, invoicing, payment follow-up
• uniformity and extreme ease of use, saving time and
requiring less training
• central control of all instruments
• straightforward representation of complex analysis and
• flexbility and configurability, enabling GLIMS to support
all of your laboatory's specific work flows and processes.